07 June 2011|
If you love music and want to master your bass guitar in perfection like Stanley Clarke, John Patitucci, Billy Sheehan, Victor Wooten, Gary Willis, or even better, then you just need to have this app!!! This app is a great collection of bass guitar modes, that gives you an excellent original material for improvisations and solo on the bass! The material in this school is also irreplaceable if you want to master a shredding bass technique. The app will be useful as for beginners, so for professionals!
- 98 types of different bass modes, which can be easily transposed, resulting in more than 1100 of total modes!
- every mode is provided with corresponding optimal fingerings for your comfort
- modes played with three notes on each string
- easy learning of modes
- ability to achieve fast performance speed (★SHREDDING★)
- transpose modes to any desired key by dragging notes on the screen with your finger
- instant playback of the selected mode
- note names are displayed inside the playback cursor
- sharp and flat signatures correspond to the current mode's key
- slow playback for easier learning
- fast cycled playback to be able to hear the mode in whole
- manual step by step note playback in both directions
- manual note selection by tapping notes on the screen
This application is developed to work on devices with iOS 3.0 and higher. It will work on iPod, iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. App was tested on iPhone 3gs (with iOS 4.1), iPhone 3g (with iOS 3.1.2) and iPod Touch (with iOS 4.2.1).
Support and Info
All your questions regarding support of this application or any other your questions please e-mail to the following address. We will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Fonexsis Creative Group, 2011