04 August 2011|
This new app is an unique collection of guitar modes that gives you an excellent original material for improvisations! "Guitar Modes Symmetry School" is a triple horizontal system, in which modes are played with three notes on each string. Unlike the "vertical-traditional" fingering, this school presents "horizontal-extended" fingering, that helps to perform modes in 2-3 octaves bound. Such artists as Shawn Lane, Frank Gambale, John McLaughlin, Allan Holdsworth, Guthrie Govan, Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai and others used to practice extended fingering in their songs.
- 165 types of different modes, which can be easily transposed, resulting in over 1,900 of total modes!
- New modes added: Pentatonic modes, Blues scales, Augmented & Hexatonic (six-steps) modes;
- NEW ★ HARMONY ★ feature (v2.0): you can now see and listen to the chords, over which given modes can be played. More information about these chords you can find in our "International Guitar Chords 1 & 2" apps
- NEW: ★ STEREO SOUND ★ for comfortable listening in headphones!
- ability to achieve fast performance speed (★SHREDDING★)
- modes played with three notes on each string (Triple Horizontal System)
- theoretical and practical usage for guitar, bass and piano players
- every single mode was selected individually and provided with corresponding optimal fingerings for your comfort
- transpose modes to any desired key by dragging notes on the screen with your finger
- note names are displayed inside the playback cursor
- sharp and flat signatures correspond to the current mode's key
- slow playback of modes for easier learning
- fast cycled playback with adjustable tempo (30 - 360 BPM)
- manual step by step note playback in both directions
- manual note selection by tapping notes (blue rounds) on the screen
- Retina display support
- iPad support
About Right Hand
All modes presented in this app can be performed using sweep picking or legato technique. However, we recommend you to use a standart picking technique only (up, down, up, down... or down, up, down, up... etc.) when performing these modes.
To buy this application please visit the following link:
View in App Store
Support and Info
All your questions regarding support of this application or any other your questions please e-mail to the following address. We will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Fonexsis Creative Group, 2011